UAM partners with corporations around the globe to protect their employees and their communities. For these efforts to be successful, countries, communities and companies large and small need access to reliable information about the policies, tests, treatments and prevention tools that can help their constituents make decisions that will save lives.
The Malaria Safe Playbook is one of these resources: a collection of existing tools and best practices from key players in the field to encourage even more organizations to tackle malaria as a critical development issue. Malaria Safe practices are those that lead to a malaria-free future, such as net distributions and education workshops for your employees or customers. Designed to help organizations be Malaria Safe, the playbook contains the following resources:
- A description of the four pillars of Malaria Safe: education, protection, visibility and advocacy, along with examples of concrete actions taken by Malaria Safe companies across Africa
- Malaria management guides from leading health advocacy organizations and business coalitions
- Communication tools, such as posters and leaflets that may be modified and used locally
- Authoritative fact sheets on key prevention and treatment tools
- Malaria Safe case studies collected from companies who have implemented Malaria Safe in the field
- Contacts for net suppliers, test kit suppliers, malaria drugs, and other commodities for effective malaria control
We invite you to use the Playbook and join the UAM campaign, expanding the network of partners working to end deaths from malaria. Together, we can win the fight against malaria.
Information shared by our partner: